A healthy smile greatly contributes to your quality of life
This disclaimer reflects the Terms and Conditions of Use of this Website. This website is hosted by GC EUROPE (with registered office at Interleuvenlaan 33, 3001 Leuven, Belgium).
By using our Website, you agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms & Conditions”).
We reserve however the right, in our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove these Terms & Conditions or parts of it at any time. Therefore, you should check these Terms & Conditions periodically for modifications. By using this Website after having modified these Terms & Conditions, we presume you have agreed to accept these modifications, whether or not you have reviewed them. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, you should not use this Website.
1. Restrictions on Use of Materials
Unless otherwise specified, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use and display this Website and the material provided hereon for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you comply fully with the provisions of these Terms & Conditions.
You acknowledge that this Website contains information, software, photos, video, text, graphics, music, sounds, questions, creative suggestions, messages, comments, feedback, ideas, recipes, notes, drawings, articles and other materials (hereinafter jointly referred to as: “Content”) that are protected by copyrights, data base rights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and/or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereafter developed.
For other media than the Internet, we specifically refer to our “Disclaimer on Promotional Electronic Media Give a Ways”.
In any case, GC EUROPE is the owner or licensee of these rights as a result of which all Content is copyrighted under applicable copyright laws (and GC EUROPE owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such Content). In addition, all trademarks appearing on this Website are trademarks of their respective owners. Our commercial partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, contractors and other third parties may also have additional proprietary rights in the Content which they make available on this Website.
From this point of view, you may not modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit, any of the Content, in whole or in part. When Content is downloaded to your computer, you do not obtain any ownership interest in such Content. Modification of the Content or use of the Content for any other purpose, including, but not limited to, use of any Content in printed form or on any other website or networked computer environment is strictly prohibited, unless you receive our prior written consent. You also need GC EUROPE’s prior written consent to make a hyperlink to our website.
Finally, you undertake not to take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or that attempts to interfere with the proper working of this Website.
2. Data Protection
3. Sample requests
The following conditions apply to all sample requests:
- Offer valid while supplies last.
- Samples are limited to one sample per customer.
- Only available in markets supporting the free sample campaigns.
- Samples can only be requested within the country in which you are registered.
- Please allow up to six weeks for delivery.
- Samples will not be shipped to addresses outside the country in which you are registered.
- GC EUROPE may refuse a sample request order at its own discretion.
- GC EUROPE reserves the right to discontinue or change these offers at any time.
- The free samples shall not be sold, brought on the market or used as merchandise.
- Incomplete registration will not be taken into account.
4.Disclaimers of Warranties
Please note the following important disclaimers of warranties:
- The Content and materials on this Website are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Except as prohibited by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility, security, or accuracy;
- Neither GC EUROPE, any of our affiliates, nor any of our or their respective licensors, licensees, service providers or suppliers warrant that this website or any function contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that all defects will be corrected, or that this website or the servers that make this website available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Except in case of willful misconduct, GC EUROPE shall -even in case of gross negligence- also not be liable for:
- any damage resulting from technical problems encountered on this website, notably because of viruses, interruption of service, third party websites to which this website links or which link to this website;
- any damage caused to your IT infrastructure and any loss of information resulting from the downloading of elements of the website;
- any damage resulting from interactive applications;
- any damage relating to your use of this website, of which the main cause is a force majeure, facts or third parties which are not under the control of GC EUROPE;
- any damage resulting, insofar as the financial information section is concerned, from material errors in the data and information on the website, and insofar the other sections are concerned, from any error in the data and information on the website;
- any damage resulting from errors you commit when using this website;
- any damage resulting from your own assessment of the data and information on this website.
5. Links to third party sites
GC EUROPE may provide different types of links to other (third party) websites which are not owned, controlled or operated in whole or in part by GC EUROPE. The links to any such third party websites are provided for your convenience and information only.
The content in any of these third party websites is not under GC EUROPEʼs control, and if you decide to access any such website, you do so entirely at our own risk. The fact that GC EUROPE provides a link to a third party website does not necessarily mean that GC EUROPE endorses, authorizes or sponsors any such site or that it is affiliated with such third party. Any mention of a third partyʼs products or services which is provided for your convenience and information purposes only does not constitute an endorsement nor a recommendation of such products or services by GC EUROPE.
Furthermore, web sites owned, controlled or operated in whole or in part by third parties may provide links to this website. In principle, such a link can not be provided without the prior written consent of GC EUROPE. However, even when consenting, GC EUROPE does not have the possibility to examine the content of these websites and has no influence or say whatsoever in the content or other characteristics of these websites.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and, at our option, defend GC EUROPE and our Affiliates, and our and their officers, directors, employees, stockholders, agents and representatives from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys fees and expenses) arising from your improper use of this Website, your violation of these Terms & Conditions, or your infringement, or the infringement or use by any other user of your account in relation with this Website (for example: the infringement of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity).
7. Governing Law and Choice of Forum
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Belgium, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to your use of this Website or these Terms & Conditions shall be filed only before the Courts of Leuven (Belgium) and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such court for the purposes of litigating any such action.
8. Miscellaneous Terms
This Website is operated by GC EUROPE NV (a company incorporated in Belgium, with registered office at Interleuvenlaan 33, 3001 Leuven, Belgium). If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us by email at email@example.com or by post at the aforesaid address.